To be recognized as the representative voice of the industrial minerals industry in North America.
IMA-NA provides a forum to bring together leaders of the industrial minerals industry to:
- promote best practices in health, safety, operations, and the environment;
- focus on issue advocacy;
- enhance industry reputation; and
- foster sustainable development.
- Continue to benchmark and develop programs to achieve best practices in health, safety, and the environment;
- Create a positive public awareness of industrial minerals;
- Advocate effectively on public policy issues critical to IMA-NA members;
- Promote an environment conducive to competition in the global marketplace; and
- Broaden representation to other key industrial minerals.