|New Market Export Initiative|
In alliance with the U.S. Commercial Service, U.S. Department of Commerce, IMA-NA members can participate in the New Market Export Initiative (NEI) which is a unique public-private partnership designed to help companies increase their export markets. All IMA-NA members are eligible.
The NEI is focused on:
1. improving trade advocacy and export promotion efforts,
2. increasing access to credit, especially for small and medium-sized businesses,
3. removing barriers to the sale of U.S. goods and services abroad,
4. robustly enforcing trade rules, and
5. pursuing policies at the global level to promote strong, sustainable, and balanced growth.
The U.S. Commercial Service provides U.S. companies unparalleled access to business opportunities around the world. As a U.S. Government agency, they have relationships with foreign government and business leaders in every key global market. Their trade professionals provide expertise across most major industry sectors, and every year, they help thousands of U.S. companies export goods and services worth billions of dollars.
IMA-NA members can take advantage of the following services:
Trade Counseling: Get the information and advice needed to succeed.
Market Intelligence: Target the best trade opportunities.
Business Matchmaking: Connect with the right partners and prospects.
Commercial Diplomacy: Ensure products and services have the best possible prospects for success in international markets.
To learn more, and to sign-up for this service, click here.
9/25/2017 » 9/29/2017
IMA-NA Annual Meeting, Loews Chicago O'Hare Hotel, Chicago, IL