MineFit Tidbit: The Q3 Teaser! Read Ahead For Your Worksite Strategies, including a comprehensive list the most popular preventive care picks.
As we get ready to launch the MineFit Q3 Initiative: Releasing Stiff Joints and Strengthening Muscles, we offer a sneak peak of the content you can look forward to. We begin this initiative examining the most successful ways to engage your employees and your organization to keep their joints and muscles healthy, using the most popular modes of fitness, wellness, and preventive care.
The following items are teasers for the Q3 topics and materials to come, so keep your eyes peeled and muscles limber!
• Wearable Technology — the 2016 FitBit Blaze Giveaway
• Body Weight Training and Stretching - Guides and Handouts to be posted on-site
• Lower time (duration) and Increased Intensity (interval) Training - To be performed at home
• Strength Training - The tangible research on bone loss reduction techniques
• Educated and Experienced Professionals - Engaging with your MineFit Coach and On-Site Professional
• Fitness for Older Adults - Considerations for those in their 50's
• Group Personal Training - How the “team” effect bolsters participation and results
• Worksite Health Promotion - Engage your HR department and your plant managers to see results
• Smart Phone Exercise Apps - Any type of phone on site and at home can track steps and improve health
• Outcome Measurements - measuring baseline and follow-up data, with a specific intervention period, is easy and highly effective to gain traction
Did you know that wearing an activity tracker is directly associated with a 15% weight loss?
Click here to read the Stanford led research study on weight loss with activity trackers.