The capstone for the MineFit Q2 Initiative on Focus and Attention
is to move our eyes and fingers, and give the body the best choice, when navigating your vending machine on-site.
Your Guide and Tips to Best Selections (and Keeping it Tasty, Convenient, and Satisfying)
1. Opt for a savory item with heart healthy fat: olive oil or canola oil chip, or trail mix.
2. Eliminate empty sugar: no fruit snacks, no crackers with cheese and peanut butter.
3. Try a glass of water on your way to the machine, it might reduce your cravings for sugar/energy.
4. Can you think of something to bring from home to save $$ and compliment your vending.
5. If you have a sweet tooth, choose the Snickers, Baby Ruth, or Peanut M&M.
Click here for a printable version of this post.
…Sometimes the “Right Choice” sticker is Not Right for You.
Keep this in mind, and the 5-step guide, when selecting your snack!