This week, the Monday Move is a document to disseminate amongst your workforce and practice yourself for the rest of the week. It represents three weeks of Mini-Break-Minutes, to be performed on-site, at home, on a plane, in an office, and basically anywhere! Please download and print the attachment, and distribute in the following suggested ways:
(1) Give a copy to your Plant Manager(s)
(2) Distribute at your next Health and Safety Meeting
(3) Email your head of HR with a copy of the PDF to read through
(4) Post the three exercises in your break room on the wall
(5) Show on your TV screen on-site as a slider, for folks to look at before shift and at lunch break.
The message is aimed at making works breaks short, but extra sweet, with highly effective minute-long breaks to create continuity in health benefits and reduce injury and pain while on-site.
Click here to download.